- Alipay Docs redesigned with improved user experience and new information architecture. New docs to assist new users:
- Reorganized the structure of API-related instruction documentation.
- Added the following documentation:
- Renamed the following documentation title:
- Remove the following documentations to the corresponding product documentations:
- Settlement Items
- Settlement Summary
- Transaction Items
For example, you can go to Cashier Payment > Reports and reconciliation > Settlement Items (https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/cashierpayment/settlementitems_online) to view details.
- Terminology renaming. The following term is renamed:
- Consumer-presented Mode Payment -> User-presented Mode Payment
- New field and enum (appId and MINI_APP) are added to the following APIs:
- New settlement modes are added to the following products:
The following fields are removed from the Settlement Summary file for each product:
- INVALID_CODE of error codes in the following APIs are deleted:
- INVALID_PAYMENT_CODE of error code is added in in the following API:
- The following term is renamed:
The obsolete term might be still displayed in codes, for example, API specifications, Java code specifications, or other places where technical elements exist. The meaning of the obsolete term is not changed.
- New versions of Product APIs for online payment and in-store payment products are released in December. The API documentation format has been updated to a new version for better user experience. You can now access subfields in the same documentation. Previously, subfields were only available in data dictionary. You can go to API Reference > Product APIs > Online payments (https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/ams/payment_cashier) to explore the new version.
A new version of Alipay Docs is released in May. Technical documentation on original portal (https://global.alipay.com/open/doc.htm) is merged to this new site for a better user experience. You can go to Documentation > Legacy Documentation (https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/legacy/legacydoc) to view details.