- New field and enum(appId and MINI_APP) are added to the following APIs:
- pay (Cashier Payment)
- pay (Auto Debit)
- New settlement modes were added to the following products:
Besides, the following fields were removed from the Settlement Summary file for each product accordingly:
- Deleted INVALID_CODE of error codes in the following APIs:
- pay (Consumer-presented Mode Payment)
- pay (Order Code Payment)
- pay (Entry Code Payment)
- Add INVALID_PAYMENT_CODE of error codes in pay (Consumer-presented Mode Payment).
- Terminology renaming. The following term is renamed:
The obsolete term might be still displayed in codes, for example, API specifications, Java code specifications, or other places where technical elements exist. The meaning of the obsolete term is not changed.
- New versions of Product APIs for online payment and in-store payment products are released in December. The API documentation format has been updated to a new version for better user experience. You can now access subfields in the same documentation. Previously, subfields were only available in data dictionary. You can go to API Reference > Product APIs > Online payments (https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/ams/payment_cashier) to explore the new version.
A new version of Alipay Docs is released in May. Technical documentation on original portal (https://global.alipay.com/open/doc.htm) is merged to this new site for a better user experience. You can go to Documentation > Legacy Documentation (https://global.alipay.com/docs/ac/legacy/legacydoc) to view details.