Payment flow and user experience
The following figure illustrates the work flow of In-app Payment.
- Customer checks out in merchant app and chooses to pay with Alipay.
- Merchant app sends a transaction request to Alipay.
- Alipay returns a payment link to merchant app.
- Merchant app processes the payment link and then invokes Alipay app.
- Customer completes payment in Alipay app.
The following example illustrates the key steps of the payment, and assumes that you use a smart phone of iOS system:
1. Buyers buy products or services on mobile application and choose to pay with Alipay:2. Login to pay:3. Enter the payment password to proceed:4. Confirmation pops up when payment has been made successfully:5. Transaction has been completed and buyers can view the transaction details: