CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
1) To the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law, these Terms and Conditions and any other agreements, notices or other communications from Alipay US to you regarding our services being offered ("Communications") may be provided to you electronically, and you consent and agree to receive Communications in an electronic form. Electronic Communications may be posted on the pages within the Merchant Portal and/or delivered to your email address. You can print a paper copy of or download any electronic Communication and retain it for your records. All Communications in electronic format will be considered to be "in writing". Alipay US reserves the right to provide Communications in paper format. Your consent to receive Communications electronically is valid until you revoke your consent by notifying us. If you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we may terminate your right to use the Merchant Portal and Alipay Merchant Services, and you accept sole liability for any consequence resulting from suspension or termination of the Alipay Merchant Services, to the extent permitted by Applicable Law.
2) We usually communicate with you via e-mail or by posting messages in the Merchant Portal. For this purpose you must at all times maintain at least one valid e-mail address. You are required to check for incoming messages regularly and frequently. Messages may contain links to further communication on our website. Any communication or notice sent by e-mail will be deemed received by you on the same day if it is received in your e-mail inbox or is posted to the Merchant Portal before 5:00 PM Pacific time on a Business Day. If it is received after 5:00 PM Pacific time on a Business Day or at any other time, it will be deemed received on the next Business Day.
3) You can request a copy of the current Terms and Conditions or any other contractual document relevant to you by contacting the Alipay Global Merchant Management Team. We will send your paper copy to you by U.S. mail. In order for us to send you paper copies, you must have a current street address on file in your Alipay Merchant Account.
4) In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following hardware and software:
• A computer with an Internet connection;
• A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above, Firefox version 2.0 and above, Chrome version 3.0 and above, or Safari 3.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
• Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 and above to open documents in .pdf format;
• a valid email address (your primary email address on file with Alipay US); and
• sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them
5) If you are unsure whether a communication originated from us, please contact the Alipay Global Merchant Management Team at email@example.com.
6) We may make Communications available in different languages, but we reserve the right to communicate with you in English and you will always accept communications made to you in English. Communications available in other languages are for convenience only and we have no obligation to conduct any further communication in that language. In the event of a conflict between the English version of these Terms and Conditions and a version in a language other than English, the English version shall control.