Instruction for iNotify
iNotify helps developers simulate the handling of asynchronous notifications.
#Before you start
Before using iTest, go to Alipay Developers Center, enter the Integration Settings section, and configure your settings for the sandbox environment.
- Click Sandbox tab and click Edit public key.
- Enter your public key and click Submit.
If you do not have one, you can download the tool for generating RSA2 keys and use it to generate your keys.
- Enter your notification URL. The notification URL is used for receiving notifications.
To use iNotify, complete the following steps:
- Configure the notification type (Request type) and address (Notification URL). The default address is the notification URL that you specified in Integration Settings. For example:
- (Optional) Edit the notification message in the Body field.
- Click Send.
iNotify then sends a simulated asynchronous notification to you address and validates whether your system handles the notification as expected. The validation result is displayed in the Response area.
To start using the iNotify tool, go to Alipay Developers Center, create an application, and then locate iNotify under Development Tools.