iNotify helps developers simulate the handling of asynchronous notifications.
#Before you start
Before using iNotify, go to Alipay Developer Center, enter the Integration Settings section, and configure your settings for the sandbox environment.
- Click the Sandbox tab, then click Edit public key.
- Enter your public key and click Submit.
If you do not have one, you can download the tool for generating RSA2 keys and use it to generate your keys.
- Enter your notification URL, which will be used for receiving notifications.
To use iNotify, complete the following steps:
- Configure the notification type (Request type) and address (Notification URL). The default address is the notification URL that you specified in Integration Settings. For example:
- (Optional) Edit the notification message in the Body field.
- Click Send.
iNotify then sends a simulated asynchronous notification to your address and validates whether your system handles the notification as expected. The validation result is displayed in the Response area.
To start using the iNotify tool, go to Alipay Developer Center, create an application, and then locate iNotify under Development Tools.