This document targets at the technical person who are intending to integrate with the Merchant QR Code Payment solution.
Quick Response Code (QR Code) consists of black squares arranged in a square grid on a white background, which can be read by an imaging device and processed. The required data are then extracted from patterns that are present in both horizontal and vertical components of the image, as depicted below.
In this Merchant QR Code payment solution, a merchant can use a static QR Code to represent their cashier account.
In this context, the interface is the channel that the Alipay system provides the relevant service by invoking the corresponding APIs with the required parameter values. Throughout this guide, we may use interface and serive interchangeably.
The Merchant QR Code Payment solution is making use of a static QR code to represent the account of a merchant. In this payment solution, the customer needs to scan the QR code and then input the amount to complete the payment.
To provide such a payment service, one solution is that the merchant integrates with Alipay system through the interfaces that have been developed for this product.
To achieve the integration of Merchant QR Code Payment, you need to make use of the following Alipay services:
- alipay.commerce.qrcode.create (CREATE).
- This servisce is able to create a QR code to represent the merchant account.
- alipay.commerce.qrcode.modify (MODIFY).
- Merchants can modify the merchant QR code that is generated by the QR code creation interface.
- alipay.commerce.qrcode.modifyStatus (MODIFYSTATUS).
- By using the QR code status modification inferface, the QR code can be stopped, restarted, or deleted.
- alipay.acquire.overseas.spot.refund (REFUND).
- This interface provides the ability to refund a transaction either fully or partially provided it is within the refundable period.
- alipay.acquire.overseas.query (QUERY).
- This service enables the merchant to query a transaction’s status by these two parameters, partner_trans_id and alipay_trans_id.
- alipay.acquire.cancel (CANCEL).
- This interface serves to completely roll back a transaction within the transaction day(GMT+8), which can be successfully completed or not.
For technical questions, please contact Global Merchant Technical Support (email@example.com).
For non-technical questions, like how to sign up with Alipay, please contact Global Merchant Business Support (firstname.lastname@example.org.