Merchants can use Alipay API Tool to sign the HTTP request for testing cases, and verify whether the signed HTTP request is true of false.
Watch the following video to have a quick overview of how to sign your request:
How to sign your request
Complete the following steps to sign your request:
- Download Alipay API Tool.
- Extract AlipayApiTool.zip.
- Depending on your operating system, execute Run_Windows.bat or Run_Mac.
- Select Sign HTTP Request.
- Enter your request URL that is to be signed.
- Enter your private key and public key in the fields. The public key is optional.
- Click Sign. The processed URL is displayed in the filed.
- Click Verify to see the signature result.