Split Detail Info
The split detail is in JSON format, and includes the following parameters:
|transIn||String||Alipay userID that Alipay account for deposit. Alipay userID that composed of 16 digits beginning with 2088.|
|amount||String||Split Amount. The format must be correct to the currency.|
Split currency. If parameter (total_fee) was used, the split currency must be foreign currency and the same with settlement currency.
If parameter (rmb_fee) was used, the split currency must be "CNY".
The parameter (total_fee and rmb_fee ) are mutual exclusive.
1. Only valid cross-border transactions submitted to Alipay can be settled to your designated overseas bank account.
2. All PRC domestic transactions must be settled to your designated Chinese Alipay bank account.
3. Alipay can only accept 4 types of funds for settlement in your designated Chinese Alipay bank account: (i) insurance fee (relating to the delivery), (ii) relevant tax, (iii) any delivery fee for goods and services; and (iv) any other fees directly related to a transaction submitted to Alipay.
- Business requirement: sequentially execute two spilt action
- You can own at most 10 domestic split accounts.
- You must own a domestic split account that has contracted successfully with Alipay. The domestic split account need to be linked with the global primary account. To check whether the link is successfully built, contact Global Merchant Technical Support (email@example.com).